Nurse Practitioner Job In California
Northeastern California Fqhc Family Nurse Practitioner OpeningNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A federally qualified healthcare center located in Northeastern California has an opening for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join their team.??
Compensation and benefits
- Salary is competitive and based on years of provider experience
- Newer providers are eligible for both student loan forgiveness and incentives through Partnership Health Plan
- The group pays 100% employee health benefits, CME's and up to $5000.00 relocation
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Urgent Care is open on Saturdays and providers are asked to work a Saturday every 6 weeks or so
- The average number of patients is 13-16 on an 8-hour shift and 20-22 on a 10-hour shift
- The Nurse Practitioner will establish a panel of services, inclusive of patient care within assigned clinics
- Experience preferred but will accept new graduate Nurse Practitioners
This rural city offers a suburban feel and has a family-friendly atmosphere.?It is located in the northeast corner of California, 85 miles northwest of Reno, Nevada, and 100 miles east of Red Bluff and Redding, CA.?The cost of living is lower than average for California and recreational opportunities are endless.?Residents enjoy car shows, rodeo and livestock auctions, local symphony society performances, golfing, boating and fishing at 3 different lakes, hunting, skiing at the local ski resort and so much more!?Apply today to find out more!?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.