General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Minnesota
Outpatient Only Psychiatry In The Lakes Area Of Minnesota - No CallNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A behavioral health team in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota is adding a BC/BE Psychiatrist to their team. You are joining a behavioral health program that is part of a large integrated health system with a regional service area consisting of 4 clinics and 1 hospital.?
- Practice in an outpatient clinic setting with 2 part-time psychiatrists, 2 psychologists, 2 psychotherapists, and 1 psychiatry nurse practitioner?
- Monday - Friday schedule with no call?
- Primarily adult patients with an option to see patients under 18 if desired?
- Nursing home rounds 1-2 times per month
- Leadinig compensation
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance?
- Employee assistance program?
- Flexible spending accounts?
- Retirement plan?
- Dependent and spousal benefits?
- Malpractice/liability insurance?
Community of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota?
- Population approximately 8,100?
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area?
- Detroit Lakes is 45 miles from Fargo ND and 136 miles from St. Cloud. MN?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.