General Surgery Job In Illinois
Full Or Part-time General Surgery Practice Near ChicagoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Illinois-based Medical Center with a 99 -bed community-based hospital?has a hospital-employed General Surgery position available. Join.??Currently seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.??
- Employed physician model
- Practice with 2 other surgeons with RN and MA support
- The schedule can be either be full-time or part-time depending upon the candidate?s needs
- Cases can be broadly described as bread and butter?with procedures to include all abdominal, all breast, some endocrine, and minimal trauma
- Laparoscopic skills required, Thoracic surgical skills & Minimally Invasive Fellowship training preferred
- The call is 1:3
- Lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages.??
Town sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes;?and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track, and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000+ square foot fitness center,?and much more.??Public and private schooling options are available. Comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.