Vascular Surgery Job In New Hampshire
Vascular Surgery Position 50 Minutes North Of Boston, Ma - Generous Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Vascular Surgeon to join an established practice that sees a broad spectrum of Vascular and Endovascular surgery cases including aortic aneurysms, carotid disease, hemodialysis access, peripheral vascular disease, venous disease, and much more.??
About the job:?
- Join two Vascular Surgeons and 3 APP's
- Full-time position
- Hospital employed position
- 100% Vascular with a full spectrum of open and Endovascular cases
- 24/7 PA call coverage
- 24/7 in-house Intensivist and Hospitalist coverage
- IAC accredited Vascular laboratory
- State of the art Hybrid room in progress?
- Supportive, accessible, and physician-friendly administration
- Collegial, collaborative group
- Interventional Radiology suite
- Strong referral base
- EPIC EMR system
- Salary based on MGMA
- Robust benefits package
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance and paid time off
- Malpractice insurance covered
- Located less than one hour from Boston and an easy drive to lakes and mountains
- Affordable real estate
- No state income or sales tax
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.