Pulmonology Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician- Lovelace Medical Group- Beautiful Albuquerque, New MexicoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Nicole Rushton: Sign in to view
About the Position:
- Team of 6 physicians (4 Pulm/CC and 2 CC)
- Enjoy working in the inpatient and outpatient settings
- Serve 263-bed Lovelace Medical Center
- 32-bed ICU (CVICU is 16-beds)
- Procedures include bronchoscopy, central venous access, arterial catheter placement and thoracentesis.
- APP Support in ICUs and in the Clinic
- Clinic is conveniently located on the hospital campus
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver supportvia State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About Lovelace Health System:
Lovelace Health System (LHS) has been committed to meeting the growing healthcare needs of Lovelace Medical Center since 1912. With a total of 613 beds, LHS is comprised of Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital, New Mexico Heart Institute, and Lovelace Medical Group.
About the Community:
Albuquerque is New Mexico's largest city and sits in the high desert. With 310 days of sunshine, you'll find the weather perfect for outdoor activities including biking, skiing, and hiking. ABQ is also the hot air ballooning capital of the world and home to the largest University in the state. At night, many enjoy the glow of the neon signs along historic Route 66. ABQ is filled with fantastic cultural offerings, many activities and breathtaking landscapes. With affordable living, a combination of urban, suburban and rural settings, and many things to do-- ABQ is a wonderful place to live and work.
Lovelace Health System is comprised of Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, New Mexico Heart Institute, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital, and Lovelace Medical Group.
Lovelace Health System continues to make significant investments in new services and technologies. And, investing in your health means serving you and your loved ones with quality, compassionate care. That’s why we continue to support and give back to the community through donations, volunteer time and our taxes. We also provide more than 3,600 fellow New Mexicans with jobs, making Lovelace Health System one of the largest employers in the state. Lovelace is proud to be the best place to care and be cared for.