Emergency Medicine Job In Inverness, Florida
Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Inverness, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Citrus Memorial Hospital is seeking emergency medicine physicians to join our team in Inverness, Florida (greater Tampa Bay area). This recently renovated ED sees 45,000 patient visits annually and features:
- 28 beds including bariatric and private rooms
- Cerner EMR
- 44 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage
- Friendly and supportive nursing staff
- No trauma; no OB/GYN; low pediatric volume (6%)
- Large adult and senior volume with high acuity-supported by hospitalists
- Stroke Center-currently implementing tele-neurology
- Independent Contractor Status
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Prepared Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM),with ACLS, and PALS.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
About Citrus Memorial Hospital:
- 204–bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area’s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Today, part of HCA West Florida network, offering the latest medical technologies and treatments.
- Numerous accolades including America’s 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades), Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America’s 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades).
- Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts a growing business community, a top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population, yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando and Greater Tampa Bay. The city of Inverness is a bicycler’s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's top 10 bike trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.