Neurology Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Lovelace is Hiring a general Neurologist in Beautiful Sunny AlbuquerqueNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Delilah Garcia: Sign in to view
Lovelace is now hiring a General Neurologist in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health systems built the city’s first hospital and since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve. We are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us as we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add a General Neurologist to our care team!
Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare from 2017 through 2021, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home among other awards.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals. Ability to treat a variety of neurological disorders including Movement disorders, Outpatient stroke management, Neuromuscular disorders, headaches, Seizures and Epilepsy, Multiple sclerosis, Dementia and other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Explain diagnosis and plan of care to patients.
- Assess patient health by interviewing patients; performing neurological examinations, obtaining, updating and studying neurological health histories
- .Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in EPIC.
- Ability to diagnose a neurological problem and recommend a course of treatment that best fits the patient’s needs.
- Attend departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Adhere and have knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
- Communicate effectively with fellow providers and medical staff to coordinated care.
- EEG and NCS/EMG experience desired but not required.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat nervous system disorders.
- Successful completion of an accredited Neurology residency or fellowship program.
- Must be currently, Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Ability to obtain a New Mexico License
Why Lovelace Medical Group
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
About Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Contact information:Physician Recruitment Department: Delilah Garcia (505) 595-4093 Providerrecruiter@lovelace.com or Delilah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke-free campuses AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED
Lovelace Medical Group provides patients with exceptional care with the support of Lovelace Health System. Lovelace is invested in bringing the best people, providers and technology together to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
Lovelace Medical Group doctors and providers work closely with our hospitals and our health partners to provide patients better coordination of care, improved communication between facilities and providers, and improved patient flow throughout our comprehensive health system.
Lovelace Medical Group is one of the area’s most respected physician groups, placing great emphasis on building relationships with patients, offering exceptional customer service and delivering unsurpassed quality care.
Lovelace Medical Group doctors and providers are committed to quality and the delivery of compassionate health care. The group is comprised of experienced, skilled providers who embrace advanced medical care.