Medical Oncology Job In Danville, Indiana
Hematology/Medical Oncology: Hendricks Regional HealthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bianca McKinney: Sign in to view
Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Indiana, is adding a Medical Oncologist to their established practice. Immediate need, but will wait for the right provider. Hendricks leadership views physicians as partners in determining future models to best meet patient demand and expectations.
- Full time.
- Clinic coverage Monday-Friday in both Avon and Danville locations.
- Call 1:4, hospital coverage on weekends is call only, no rounding.
- Opportunity is due to community growth and need.
- Looking for BC/BE provider.
- Provider will see on average 25-25 patients per day; four days per week.
- Established EMR system in place: EPIC.
- Hospital employed with very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Located in the heart of Hendricks County.
- Small community values with all the conveniences associated with being located just outside Indianapolis.
- 4- and 5-star schools, recreation centers, shopping, and numerous restaurants.
- Suburban lifestyle while being less than 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis.
- Close to professional sporting, theater and cuisine venues.
- Indianapolis International Airport conveniently boarders Hendricks County.
Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet® hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis. A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield. A commitment to quality, safety and "Treating People Better" has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations.
At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do. We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community. That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.