Pediatric Gastroenterology Job In North Carolina
Pediatric Gastroenterology With Growing Practice In Winston-salem, NcNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A non-profit system is adding an experienced board-certified Pediatric Gastroenterologist to their team in Winston-Salem, NC. This full-time position is with a team that values diversity and inclusion.
- Clinic setting with outpatient procedures?
- No inpatient admission currently
- Some clinic call and ED coverage for your patients
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Employed with a physician-led medical group?
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation and CME Allowance
- Malpractice insurance
- No visa support
About Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Winston-Salem is 29 miles from Greensboro; 80 miles from both Charlotte and Durham, NC
- Nearly 400,000 people live and work in the Winston-Salem metropolitan area, which makes it the third-largest urban area in North Carolina
- Nicknamed the Twin City for its dual heritage
- Home to six colleges and institutions; the most notable of those universities are Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem State University, and the University of North Carolina School of the Arts which ranks as one of the best film schools in America
- Known for its blend of hip and historic, Winston-Salem has a vast collection of heirloom gardens, vibrant arts, local attractions, and cultural experiences in an innovative environment
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.