General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Illinois
Outpatient Child Psychiatry 1 Hr. From Chicago, Il - Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A fully integrated healthcare system in Kankakee, Illinois is adding a team-oriented and ambitious BC/BE child and adolescent psychiatrist to their employed group. This full-time position is less than an hour from Chicago, Illinois!
- Joining a collegial hospital-employed group of 7 psychiatrists
- Outpatient practice, Monday-Friday with shared call
- Growing practice with established community need
- The system utilizes EPIC EMR
- Beautiful campus, state-of-the-art facilities, and the opportunity to work with residents
- Full network of support services and a company culture that gives providers a voice
- $275,000+ base salary for new graduates
- Production bonuses?
- Commencement/Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Relocation assistance
- A comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, vision, and retirement
- Possible Visa Support for 2023
About Kankakee, Illinois?
- Less than an hour south of Chicago, Illinois
- Kankakee County is home to farmers' markets, festivals, and family fun.?
- For city dwellers looking to experience nature's splendor, you can meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down the river, or drive through the countryside.?
- Enjoy an excellent craft beer with a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars.
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee than in the suburbs of Chicago
- A tight-knit community of people with a variety of family-friendly events
- Educational opportunities from pre-school through college
- Less than one hour from two major international airports (Midway &; O'Hare)
- 60 miles south of Chicago, 75 miles north of Champaign, and 90 miles from Bloomington, Illinois
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.