Neurology Job In Goshen, Indiana
Neurology: Goshen HealthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bianca McKinney: Sign in to view
Goshen Health is seeking a Neurologist to join our new State-of-the-Art Outpatient NeuroCare Center! MRI, Lab Services & Infusion Services on-site.
- Full-time need, will accept H1b visas
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Join a well-established & busy practice with 2 Neurologists & 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Maintain an outpatient Neuro practice
- Must be able to take shared call
- A personal mission that aligns with our mission and values
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology and/or Clinical Neuroendocrinology and/or Clinical Neuro-Opthalmology a plus
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity with Residency Rotations. APP Students.
- Outpatient Facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR
- Goshen is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great private & public schools, and an affordable cost of living.
- Located 40 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago, 3 hours North of Indianapolis, and 1 hour Northwest of Ft. Wayne.
- Enjoy summers on the beaches of Lake Michigan, day trips to Chicago, or weekends to southern Indiana for the best camping and hiking in the Midwest.
- Perfect mix of rural living and The Great Outdoors, while also offering easy access to larger urban areas and major cities.
Goshen Health has been rated the #1 workplace in the nation for job satisfaction according to HR Solutions International , Inc. We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health. Located in Northwest Indiana, Goshen has a well-established, Physician Led group of Family Medicine physicians and specialists with a total of 27 offices located throughout the region.