Hospitalist Job In Tempe, Arizona
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Established team with 4 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Tempe St. Luke’s is a 74-bed acute care hospital
- Hospitalists are a part of the Rapid Response team and are responsible for running codes
- ED and critical care teams run codes
- Co-managed ICU with procedural support available
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Tempe, Arizona is located in the center of the greater Phoenix metro area within 10 minutes of the Sky Harbor International airport and downtown Phoenix. Tempe is considered a young, fun town with many entertainment choices and great nightlife.
- Desert temperatures with highs in the low 100’s during summer months and lows in the 30’s during winter months
- Affordable housing choices with below-average median home prices
- Excellent public school system and more than a dozen college choices including Arizona State University
- Music festivals, easy commutes, shopping galore, and water parks
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.