Rheumatology Job In Tyler, Texas
RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
A Healthy TX healthcare system is seeking a Rheumatologist to work in Tyler, TX!
Excellent family community, great sports, humble people, top schools, w/no state income tax!
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
Benefits and Features Anesthesiologist
- base salary per year depending on experience. Sign-on bonus yes,
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
Job/Practice Description- Endocrinologist :
- 8-330, 1130-1 lunch
- 20-30 patients a day, patients ages 12-99
- 4 rooms
- BC/ BE in Endocrinologist
- Eligible to obtain an unrestricted Texas medical license
- looking for someone humble and a team player
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!