Hospitalist Job In Champaign, Illinois
Hospital-Employed Day Bock Hospitalist Opportunity in the Midwest With a High Income CPH# JOB-2742362Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary with quality and retention bonuses. You will be offered a signing bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 304 hours of PTO, $6K CME stipend, and a retirement plan.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2742362.
- More than $300K in total annual income
- Benefits package includes 304 hours of paid time off
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm
- Open ICU, procedures preferred
- IM, or and FP with prior hospitalist experience
- Close to Champaign, Decatur, and a short drive to Indianapolis
- Only 3 hours to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.