General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Position in Palm Beach Gardens, FL CPH# JOB-2725615Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Income guarantee and complete RVU model
- Child/adolescent psychiatry opportunity
- 100% outpatient work
- 1 hour for evaluations, 30 minutes for medication management
- No call responsibilities, can take paid call if needed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will look at residents and fellows
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.