OB/GYN Job In Massachusetts
Obgyn Physician For Multispecialty Group In Central MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Multi-specialty group practice in central Massachusetts has an opening for an OBGYN in a growing practice.
- Current practice consists of 4 OBYGNs, a Midwife and a Nurse Practitioner
- Space to add 2-3 more OBGYN Physicians
- 380-bed hospital with more than 2000 annual births
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative designation (BFH)
- Family-centered maternity care, state of the art childbirth center with 10 labor and delivery rooms
- DaVinci Robot, 24/7 Nurse Midwife program, and level II B nursery
- Hospital employed position with a robust benefits package
- Leading compensation
- Located in a major metropolitan area with several colleges and universities
- A vibrant and diverse community of 900,000 people
- The local airport, art museums, concert venues, public parks, and lakes
- 45 miles from Boston, 60 miles from Hartford, and just over 3 hours to New York City
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.