Internal Medicine Job In Asheville, North Carolina
Private Practice Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity in Asheville, NCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Carolina Internal Medicine Associates in Asheville, North Carolina is seeking a board certified internal medicine physician to join their team.
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM
- Practicing physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply
- Fast ramp up - current wait list for new patients
- Large private practice group of 14 physicians and 3 APP's
- This is an outpatient only position
- Competitive compensation driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings for you and your loved ones: health, dental, vision & pharmacy
- Relocation and signing bonuses
While Asheville retains the charm and friendliness of a medium-sized city, it boasts the amenities of a much larger city. Theater, live music, festivals, excellent restaurants, diverse populations, art galleries, cultural diversions and museums abound. Eclectic art galleries, micro-breweries and cozy cafes can be found at every turn. A food lover's paradise, culinary offerings range from traditional southern comfort food to four-star cuisine. Asheville is also home to America's largest privately-owned home, the Biltmore Estate, and the historic Grove Park Inn. Downtown Asheville is pedestrian-friendly and dog-friendly, and the city's unique skyline of art-deco style buildings are surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
Mission Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center licensed for 730 beds and serves as the tertiary referral center for Western North Carolina. Mission Hospital's Heart Services was named one of the nation's Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics in 2013. For the seventh consecutive year, Mission Health System was named as one of the nation's Top 15 Health Systems by Truven Health Analytics. Mission Health System also has been recognized by The Commonwealth Fund as having one of the most effective quality improvement programs in US hospitals.