Emergency Medicine Job In Miami, Florida
Emergency Medicine - AcademicNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are seeking Faculty with a proven track record in education and/or subspecialty training. Candidates must have recent scholarly activity such as publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, or participation in national committees and societies. Ideal candidates will have an established track record of scholarly and academic pursuit, excellence in education and outstanding clinical service. There are a wide variety of opportunities for program development and scholarly productivity. Faculty responsibilities include patient care, resident and medical student education and academic pursuits. Candidates will need to be BC/EM via ABEM/AOBEM.
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 447 bed acute care facility with a Level I Trauma Center designation and the area’s only Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
- 90,000+ annual Adult and Peds ED visits (pre-covid)
- 2.1 pph
- 32-bed ED with Fast Track and Super Track
- 55 hours of Physician coverage
- 12 hours of Advanced Practice Providers
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Affiliated with 2 Off Site Free Standing ED’s and will rotate between all sites
- EMR: Meditech, Pdoc, dragon dictation
- Must have completed an EM Residency and Board Certified within 5 years
- Must have active ACLS, ATLS and PALS
- Employee status with benefits
- Must have post-residency experience
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.