Emergency Medicine Job In Clinton, North Carolina
1099 Emergency Medicine Opportunity in North Carolina CPH# JOB-2748976Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- 30K patient volume
- Ten to twelve 12-hour shifts per month
- Emergency medicine residency trained
- Excellent compensation package
- 1099 or employed
- Extra income for night, holiday, and weekend shifts
- Will consider FPs with 3 years experience
- A little over 1 hour to Raleigh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.