Dentist Job In Tennessee
Our award-winning outpatient practice is searching for a forward-thinking DDS! Be a decisive role in our mission-based practice who has set the standard for quality care.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Andrew Edwards: Sign in to view
• Focus on quality care, not quantity.
• $160k base salary, with sign on bonus plus relocation
• Able to support a 4-day workweek.
• 100% Outpatient General Dentistry.
• New state-of-the-art facility.
Surrounded by Tennessee’s beautiful scenic nature, our remarkable city offers a charming close-knit community filled with genuine individuals who exude the true meaning of Southern hospitality.
• Benefit from no state tax on your wages earned.
• Enjoy convenient access to Knoxville and Nashville and their many amenities, including top-notch shopping and dining, live entertainment, international airports, and collegiate and professional sporting events.
• U.S. News ranks Tennessee #1 in Best States for Fiscal Stability and #12 in Best States for Economy.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to contact John Caskey at 817-663-2035 or email email@example.com. Please reference job number 2028.
Adaptive Medical Partners is a top-teir physician recruitment agency in Dallas, TX. We specialize in the placement of doctors in positions across the US.