Family Medicine Job In Brea, California
Urgent Care Physicians Needed in Southern California!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking great Urgent Care physicians for our centers in Southern California. We have full-time, part-time, and PRN opportunities available in wonderful locations!
- Needs: Full-time status requires at least 3-4 shifts per week, PRN requires at least 4 shifts/month
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM, Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Locations Include:
- La Habra
- Yorba Linda
- Costa Mesa
- Huntington Beach (opening July 2015 or shortly thereafter)
- Los Alamitos (opening July 2015 or shortly thereafter)
- Must be comfortable performing typical Urgent Care procedures
- Familiarity with Workers Comp and Occ Med
- Prior Urgent Care experience is a plus, but not required
- Training in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine is a plus
- Must be BE/BC with an active Texas license (or in process)
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems in the country and to work in a great area of Southern California!
If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential and no personal information is shared outside of the Tenet network.
Quality of Life is Orange County's greatest offering. We are blessed with great weather, an abundance of outdoor and cultural activities, world class restaurants and shopping along with safe neighborhoods and excellent schools.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.