Cardiology Job In Massachusetts
Cardiology Opening North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A non-profit community hospital in northern Massachusetts is adding a Cardiology Hospitalist.
- This position will serve as the cardiology hospitalist and will round on cardiology patients in the hospital
- Consults and cardiology testing in the hospital to assist with throughput
- Oversight of Cardiology NP and oversight of nurse run stress lab
- Read and interpret all testing done in house
- The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am-5 pm, 1 weekend per month
- No night call
- 189-bed non-profit hospital with clinical affiliations with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Tufts Children's Hospital
- High base salary plus quality bonus and wRVU productivity bonuses
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME with $4000 of CME expenses
- Located 30 miles north of Boston. Minutes to the New Hampshire border and an easy drive to seacoast
- Convenient access to Route 495
- A culturally diverse community of 80,000 people
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.