Hematology Oncology Job In Illinois
Immunotherapy Program Director - The Kellogg Cancer Center Of Northshore Univ.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Northshore University Health System and Division of Hematology/Oncology, the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, is in search of a physician with extensive clinical experience in solid tumor oncology (ideally lung cancer) and expertise in immunotherapy to oversee clinical programs, clinical and translational research, and to interface with programs outside of cancer.?Must be board certified in Medical Oncology.
- The new Program Director will enjoy Northshore?s strong administrative support, agile implementation of initiatives, and excellent clinical partners across the system, as well as significant funding.?
- Position Information
- Provide quality patient care within a highly successful, groundbreaking organization known for being a premier cancer care program
- Oversee specialty-specific cancer research including clinical trials development and implementation, and translational research utilizing an extensive biorepository, and?databases
- Collaborate with molecular pathology, personalized medicine, Northshore Research Institute, Genomic Health Initiative, and other programs
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago
- On-site clinical molecular pathology laboratory
- Access to an extensive network of services to help deliver the best in patient care (1,000 physicians practicing in more than 130 offices throughout Chicago's northern suburbs)
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly-favorable compensation plan
- Generous stipend (in addition to clinical earnings)
- Medical, dental & vision plans
- Retirement - including 403(b) & Income Deferral Plan
- Tuition reimbursement for a spouse, partner, and dependents
- Ample paid time off & paid holidays
- Professional & clinical development programs
About Kellogg Cancer Center & Northshore
- Certified by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) as a premier medical provider for practicing the highest standards for quality cancer care.
- Accredited by The Commission on Cancer as an Academic Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Ranked as one of the ?Most Wired? hospital systems and "Top 15 Teaching Hospital" in the U.S.
- A modern, fully integrated healthcare system that includes four hospitals - Evanston Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital, Highland Park Hospital, and Skokie Hospital, and interfacing with the other 5 hospitals in the broader network
- Northshore is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system with nine hospitals and more than 2,400 affiliated physicians, including 975 members of the Northshore University Medical Group with more than 140 practice locations.
- Chicago?s northern suburbs are ideally situated along and near Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown Chicago.
- These welcoming communities boast outstanding schools, low crime rates, diverse housing options, award-winning cycling, and walking paths, and numerous recreational activities for the whole family.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.