Physician Assistant Job In Houston, Texas
Full Time Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity in Southeast Houston, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants or nurse practitioners to join our Southeast Houston, TX POD of clinics. Position is required to float among Fairmont, Pearland, League City, and Friendswood clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has a Texas state medical licensure and DEA
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Position requires floating among our southeast locations, with eventual opportunity to home base in one location.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
Houston is the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
Our service area draws from a population of 400,000, and is the home of NASA, The Johnson Space Center. Our communities are high-tech and family-oriented. We have excellent public and private schools, many industries and abundant cultural venues (symphony, ballet, Broadway plays, museums, colleges). Houston is home to professional baseball, basketball, football, soccer and ice hockey. There is year-round access to public and private golf courses, great shopping and fine dining. Clear Lake is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston, water sports on Galveston Bay and the entertainment and dining of Kemah Boardwalk.
Each CareNow® clinic is staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers dedicated to improving lives. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. From regular check-ups to flu treatments, we’re here for you.