Neurology Job In New Hampshire
High Earning Neurology Position In Southern New Hampshire - Generous Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a Neurologist for a busy outpatient practice in a nice area without competition. The?practice enjoys a strong referral base and is located minutes from the hospital campus.?
- Call is 1:4
- Inpatient call on the weekends
- Established practice
- Be empowered to do your best work and be treated with respect
- Work side-by-side with top professionals and employ leading-edge technologies
- Your contributions are recognized, learning is encouraged and ideas are welcomed
- 100% outpatient practice with a reasonable call schedule?
- Inpatient neuro-hospitalist coverage including tele-neurology as well
- Nonprofit acute-care hospital and regional health system
- Strong culture of commitment to delivering the highest quality and most advanced healthcare to patients
- 330-bed healthcare facility
- Offering innovative high quality services with compassion and respect
- Compensation in line with MGMA
- Robust benefits plan
- Generous PTO
- CME Allowance
- Generous sign-on and relocation assistance
- High earnings with full benefits
- Located less than one hour from Boston, easy drive to the seacoast and mountains
- An affluent area of New Hampshire
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.