Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In New York, New York
Family Medicine-sports Or Pm&r On Staten Island - Join Ortho GroupNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join the system-employed group of 8 orthopedic surgeons on Staten Island.
- Group is looking for candidates to cover the walk-in orthopedic clinic
- The candidate will work traditional, Mon thru Fri, office hours.
- The candidate will refer surgical patients to orthopedic surgeons and manage the care of non-surgical cases.
- The clinic is well-equipped with X-rays, MRI, and ultrasound. The Center also has pain management and rehabilitation services within the beautiful 3-story building.
- The physician will manage two to three physician assistants that also work in the walk-in clinic.
- Candidates will also have the option of working with professional and college sports teams.
- $225k to $250K salary + wRVU incentive and very comprehensive benefits including malpractice, health, 20 days PTO, 8 Paid holidays, unlimited sick time, retirement/ match, etc
- Financial potential - $350K to $400K range within 2 years.
About Staten Island, New York
- Great Staten Island location - less than an hour to Manhattan!!!
Staten Island?s downtown core is the gateway to Staten Island for both visitors and residents. It provides prominent civic, commercial, and cultural assets connected by the central Bay Street Corridor running from the Staten Island Ferry Terminal and historic St. George neighborhood to the rapidly developing Stapleton area. As the fastest-growing area in Staten Island, the neighborhood is on the cusp of a new era: business incubators and breweries are joining historic tourist destinations and an established civic center in bringing foot traffic to downtown streets, waterfront and mixed-used developments are creating a renaissance on the North Shore, and an unprecedented demand for businesses to locate downtown is transforming the suburban enclave into an expanding hub of economic activity. The DRI award will enable Staten Island to capitalize on this recent and rapid growth and focus development efforts on creating a connected world-class tourist, retail, and dining destination.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.