General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Maine
Psychiatry Opening In Central Maine - Sign-on & Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A large non-profit healthcare system in?Central Maine?is adding a Psychiatrist
About the Opportunity
- Join an established team of 5 psychiatrists and 9 advanced practice practitioners
- Five-day work week. Eight-hour days
- One night call per week from home and 8 weekends per year.
- We deliver a broad range of behavioral health services, from our acclaimed 30 bed dual diagnosis inpatient unit, to our intensive outpatient, med/surg consultation/liaison, ACT team, individual outpatient and ECT programs.?
- Teaching opportunity with University of New England College of Medicine and the Tufts University School of Medicine
- 192-bed medical center offering comprehensive services to 88 cities and towns throughout the region
- Recently named one of Americas Best Hospitals by Newsweek Magazine
- Guaranteed salary plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Wide range of benefits including health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Malpractice including tail coverage
- Educational loan reimbursement and company matching retirement
About the Community
- Located along the Kennebec River in a family-friendly city of 18,000 people
- Situated one hour between Portland and Bangor
- Home to small businesses, museums, arboretum, beautiful state parks
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.