Emergency Medicine Job In Maine
Emergency Medicine Physician Opening in Maine CPH# JOB-2755536Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation/CME/holidays/sick time, a 403(b)retirement plan, relocation assistance, and loan repayment assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Maine community that offers a dozen cross-country ski trails with varied scenery and terrain. It has two municipal cross-country ski venues, one within the urban limits which has lights for night skiing as well as a visitors center, and a lengthier venue two miles outside the urban limits.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other EM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loan repayment assistance available
- 16K annual volume
- Recently renovated acute care hospital
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate physician
- Night shifts are 12 hours there are shorter shifts for the days and call is 1:2
- Join 3 full-time and boarded ER physicians on staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Residents are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.