Pediatrician Job In Las Cruces, New Mexico
Pediatrician Opportunity in Las Cruces, NM - New Grads and Visa Candidates WelcomeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88011 Type of Facility: Hospital
MountainView Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician:
- Employed opportunity
- Outpatient only
- Anticipated telephone-only call 1:11
- New grads and experienced providers are encouraged to apply
- State of the art Children's Wellness Center, opened in 2019
- 7 exam rooms, lab, x-ray room, triage, and procedure rooms
Comprehensive Recruitment Package MAY Include:
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
About Las Cruces:
- Second largest city in New Mexico, international airport nearby
- 168 bed facility serving a growing population over 102,000
- Family-friendly college town with 4 mildly distinct seasons
- Located in between Gila National Forest and Lincoln National Forest, providing easy access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
J1 visa sponsorship available
Las Cruces is a beautiful and growing community, nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing. Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. Located 45 minutes away off I-25/I-10 is El Paso International Airport, making travel to and from Las Cruces convenient.
Las Cruces experiences four mildly distinct seasons, with the harder part of the winter occurring during December and January, when the average daytime temperature is 57 degrees. Light snow does fall in the winter but seldom lasts longer than one day.
Las Cruces , and the surrounding communities are a wonderful place to raise a family, with great schools, and a growing business base to provide all the necessary service needs.
MountainView Regional Medical Center, a 168-bed facility located in Las Cruces, N.M., is accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO). The facility includes fully staffed 24-hour emergency care, a specialized Heart Center, Chest Pain Accredited, Comprehensive Intensive Care Services and an All-Digital Imaging Department, Diagnostic and Imaging Services, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Services, Total Joint Certified, Emergency Services, Wound Care Center/Hyperbarics, Pain Management Center, Women's Center, and numerous Physician Practices.