Urology Job In Montana
In Need of Urologist at Central Montana Facility CPH# JOB-2758487Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full and extensive benefits with generous student loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Great base salary with RVU incentives
- Replacing a provider at a stable and well established practice
- Full-time, employed position
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- Hospital has da Vinci robot
- Level II trauma facility
- BC or BE accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.