Pathology Job In Houston, Texas
Pathology Part-Time or PRN Opportunity in McAllen, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:HCA Gulf Coast Division is seeking a part-time/PRN, permanent staff pathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions in McAllen, TX.
- AP/CP board certification is required
- Sub-specialty preferred
- 5 years post fellowship experience preferred
- Shift work hours may vary up to 32 hrs/wk
- Proficiency in general surgical pathology, clinical interpretations and must have recent experience performing frozen sections
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing
- Guaranteed base salary
- Profit sharing
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid malpractice
- CME time and allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Texas has tort reform and no state income taxes
About Rio Grande Regional Hospital:
- Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For over 35 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
- With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- The Texas Transplant Institute
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)- 24/7 coverage
- Full range of women’s services working in conjunction with five Rio Grande women’s clinics
- Robotics program to include three (3) da Vinci robots on-site
- From fragile newborns to the most complex cardiovascular patients, RGRH has a proven track record of serving the Valley’s health interests. That’s why we have been recognized time and time again for patient safety and clinical excellence.
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital (hcahealthcare.com)
This is a place which blends warm, personal charm and a laid-back pace with all of the modern amenities and conveniences of a dynamic and emerging cosmopolitan community with a surprisingly low cost of living. Here families, singles, professionals and retirees enjoy a safe, friendly environment with access to great year-round weather, beautiful beaches south of Padre Island and wildlife preserves. McAllen is an outdoor enthusiast’s year-round paradise. Parades of birders ‘flock’ to the Quinta Mazatlán to witness rare bird migration – the annual monarch migration is another sight to behold. McAllen is a wonderful place for you and your family to put down roots!
Known as the ""city of palms"", McAllen is the thriving hub of the Rio Grande Valley and home to the vital Texas citrus industry. A long-time crossroads of cultures and economies between the U.S. and Mexico, McAllen has emerged as a top destination for retailers, manufacturers and logistics firms in international trade and manufacturing. Its sunny days and climate accommodate active lifestyles with abundant recreational opportunities, including challenging golf courses, scenic parks, and the white sand beaches of South Padre Island. In this city of 100,000+, residents enjoy a cost of living that is far below the national average, offering affordable housing enhanced by a rich multicultural spectrum of shopping, dining and nightlife options. With no state income tax, tort reform and a low cost of living, Texas offers an ideal place to grow a family and a practice.
Serving area residents since 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (www.riohealth.com) is a full-service acute care hospital offering all major specialties. A recent $65 million expansion added a five-story tower which increased the number of patient beds to 320. A complete updating of the entire facility includes the addition of the latest in diagnostic and treatment equipment and technology to maintain the hospital’s leading role as a healthcare provider. In 2003 and 2004, the hospital was rated among the top 5% of all hospitals in the country for overall clinical performance. Catchment area of 700,000. All specialties are represented.