Gastroenterology Job In Phoenix, Arizona
Gastroenterology Opportunity with Rapidly Expanding Practice near Phoenix, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kim Davis: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an additional Gastroenterologist to join an established private practice in Avondale, AZ. This is a unique opportunity to join and become a partner in one of the highest rated practices in the State of Arizona. The new physician will join one other physician and two advanced practice providers as the practice experiences continuous growth.
· Full-time opportunity with established private practice
· 70-80% outpatient and 20-30% inpatient
· Optional call – up to 1-2 weeks of call/month
· EUS/ERCP equipment available
· Opportunity to develop both inpatient and outpatient GI care in a rapidly growing part of town
The ideal candidate is a Gastroenterologist who has a strong commitment to quality of care and an entrepreneurial spirit with an interest in being part of a growing practice.
· BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine with fellowship training in Gastroenterology
· Arizona licensed or eligibility to obtain licensure in the State of Arizona
· An interest/expertise in GI Motility, IBD, and EUS/ERCP preferred
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
West Valley Hospital is a 164-bed acute care community hospital serving the southwest valley offering state-of-the-art obstetrics, advanced robotic surgical procedures, full-service emergency services and cardiovascular care.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Women’s diagnostic services
- Enhanced orthopedic procedures