Emergency Medicine Job In Houston, Texas
Physician for southeast HoustonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Seeking an Emergency Medicine residency trained physician for our hospital in SE Houston- Webster, Texas!
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine
- Experienced or newly graduated residents
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing
- Team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Guaranteed base salary
- plus bonuses
- Rich benefits package
- Paid malpractice
- CME days/allowance and vacation
- Relocation allowance
- Texas has tort reform and no state taxes
HCA Houston Healthcare Clearlake is a 490-bed tertiary regional referral center offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services with a service area of 1.5M.
- The six-tower complex features three patient towers with more than 40 medical specialties and associated services represented
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level II Adult Trauma Center
- 42-bed ICU
- 8-cardiovascular ICU beds
- 14-cardiac Care beds
- Pediatric emergency department staffed with pediatric sub-specialists
- 42-bed Level III NICU
- 10-bed PICU
- 24/7 services include hospitalists, radiology, lab, pharmacy and anesthesia
Thirty minutes south of Houston, Clear Lake is home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center which trains America’s astronauts and coordinates the development of the U.S. space missions. Excellent public and private schools, choice neighborhoods and great shopping and entertainment abound. Clear Lake is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston, water sports on Galveston Bay and the entertainment and dining of Kemah Boardwalk. Clear Lake also offers easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston, Texas.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 536-bed tertiary regional referral center offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. The six-tower complex features three patient towers. More than 40 medical specialties and associated services are represented. Two 10-bed ICUs and 10-ORs. 24/7 services include Hospitalists, Radiology, Lab, Pharmacy and Anesthesia. Lots of surgeries and no trauma designation, plus a 42-bed Level III NICU, 10-bed PICU and a Pediatric Emergency Department staffed with pediatric sub-specialists. Known for its advanced medicine, the hospital was the fourth facility in the nation to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and the second in Texas to earn such a designation. Not surprisingly, CLRMC performs open heart surgeries and has a comprehensive cardiovascular center that houses a 14-bed CCU and 14-bed CVICU.
- 1 GE Lab in use daily
- DaVinci Robot
- On-site sleep lab with registered technicians
- MRI/MRA; CT angio; 3-D Imaging as part of CTA; all Imaging studies are digital
- Credentialed personnel for EMG, Evoked Potentials and NCV