Emergency Medicine Job In Houston, Texas
EM needed in Houston!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Job Summary:Seeking an Emergency Medicine residency trained physician at The Woman's Hospital of Texas.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine
- Experienced or newly graduated residents
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing
- Team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Guaranteed base salary
- plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health/vision/dental, life/disability insurance and much more!
- Paid malpractice
- CME days/allowance
- Professional licensure allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Texas has tort reform and No state income taxes
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas is the only hospital in Houston devoted exclusively to women’s healthcare. Located near the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, the hospital is licensed for 403 beds and with over 11,000 deliveries last year alone, it’s easy to see why this hospital is known for babies. For more than 40 years, the hospital has been caring for women at every stage of life, performing 8,000+ surgical procedures unrelated to births annually
- Level IV Maternal Designation, the highest level of care
- Level IV NICU
- 146 NICU beds
- March of Dimes NICU Family Support Program
- x4 daVinci robots
- Dedicated OB emergency room
- Maternal and NICU transport teams, air and ground
- 24/7 OB Hospitalists, Laborists & On-site Anesthesiologists
- Postpartum Intermediate Care Unit
- Maternal Fetal Care Center
- Perinatal Navigation Program
- Pediatric center with ICU and in-house hospitalists
The nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis that leads the nation in creating new jobs. The world capital of the energy industry and home to the world-famous Texas Medical Center. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater district and museum district, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city’s 300 municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning.
Caring for Houston Women and Their Babies
The Woman's Hospital of Texas opened in 1976 and ever since has remained the state's premier facility dedicated solely to the health of women and newborn infants. Located near the Texas Medical Center, Woman’s offers 397 licensed beds, including a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and a full range of women’s health services and newborn infants.
More than 650 board-certified physicians at Woman's offer their expertise and an outstanding level of quality care in the areas of gynecology, obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy and minimally invasive surgery.
The Woman's Hospital of Texas in central Houston, The Woman's Hospital at Conroe and The Woman's Hospital at West Houston are affiliates of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).