General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Washington, Washington, D.C.
Medical Director Opportunity in Maryland CPH# JOB-2759315Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Inpatient medical director opportunity with a 7 on and 7 off schedule
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for additional income and a comprehensive benefit package
- Provide inpatient psychiatry services on the behavioral health unit
- Consult liaison services in the ED and medical floor, and partial hospitalization program
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses
- Hold monthly meeting to discuss systems/patient flow, quality outcomes, scheduling, and more
- Assist in the professional development and growth of each individual provider, including APPs
- 2022 residents and fellows will be considered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.