General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Cranston, Rhode Island
Outpatient Psychiatrist Opportunity in Rhode Island CPH# JOB-2758874Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loan repayment available with HPSA score of 19
- 4 weeks of vacation, 10 sick days, 12 paid holidays, and 5 days for CME
- Monday through Friday, no weekends or call
- Work from 8 am to 5 pm, except for 2 days from 12 to 8 pm
- See 16 to 20 patients per day, ages 12 and older
- 60-minute intakes and 20-minute med checks
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- One of America's 50 Best Cities to Live as selected by 24/7 Wall Street
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.