Hematology Oncology Job In Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Hematology-Oncology Position in Northeastern Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2758158Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a strong guaranteed compensation. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, a comprehensive health plan, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO, 15 days of CME with stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, licensing fees, and up to $150K in student loan repayment.
Come live and practice in eastern Pennsylvania. You will be located within an easy drive of both NYC, NY, and Philadelphia, PA. The city also offers easy access to every outdoor activity you could wish for.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Strong guaranteed compensation with a sign on, relocation, and fellowship stipends available
- Hospital-employed position
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Up to $150K in student loan repayment
- NCI designated health system (NCORP)
- Physician-led group and established team
- Leadership positions available
- Access to research, clinical trials, and teaching if desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.