Nurse Practitioner Job In Wyoming
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP - OutpatientNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Non-Profit Medical Campus is looking to hire a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to work in an outpatient setting in the Northern Big Horn Basin area of Wyoming!
1.5 hrs from Billings, MT!
Open to New Graduates
Join a welcoming and safe community with a great school system, relaxing lifestyle and genuine people.
· 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a 24/7 physician staffed Emergency Department
· Multi-specialty clinic staffed with physicians, NPs and PAs
· 100 bed intermediate care nursing home, a 24 unit assisted living facility and dedicated ambulance service
· Affiliated with Billings Clinic, the largest Healthcare provider in Montana
Benefits and Features:
· Competitive salary, based on experience
· Comprehensive benefits
· Excellent PTO and CME
· Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
· Tuition reimbursement
Your Role with the Company:
· 4 days/week, 8a-5p, no call
· PMHNP will work closely with a part-time PMHNP in an outpatient setting
· Collaborating with a full-time MSW providing support for patients in this practice
· Average patient load is 12-14 patients/day
· Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP or Nurse Practitioner
· Open to New Graduates with extensive psych experience as an RN
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!