Rheumatology Job In Greenfield, Indiana
Rheumatology: Hancock HealthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bianca McKinney: Sign in to view
#3762 Hancock Health in Greenfield, Indiana is seeking to add a BE/BC Rheumatologist to their growing team. This is a full-time and solo practice opportunity located near Indianapolis, giving you easy access to the city while enjoying the benefits of a smaller community. Are you looking for a change and ready to join a practice that cares about your needs?
- Full time, solo practice
- Must be BC/BE
- 36 clinical patient hours per week but willing to consider reduced schedule
- Outpatient setting, occasional inpatient Rheumatology consult may occur
- Call schedule: 24/7 Hospitalist inpatient coverage is available
- Need due to community growth
- Skilled supportive staff so you can care for your patients
- Employed opportunity
- Greenfield is home to 14,000 Hoosiers.
- Unemployment rates are amongst the lowest in the nation.
- Greenfield boasts thousands of manufacturing, service and professional jobs.
- Home to rich cultural and recreational resources.
- Hosts annual events such as the Riley Festival and Entertainment on the Plaza.
- Easy access to Indianapolis, a 15-minute drive.
- Big city amenities without losing the small-town identity.
- Home to famed poet James Whitcomb Riley, who described Greenfield as “the best home outside of heaven.”
Hancock Health is a 70 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, gero-psych unit, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services.