Cardiology Job In Arizona
Phoenix, Az - Ready-made Ep Cardiology Practice With PartnershipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking an EP Cardiologist to join an established full-service cardiology practice in the Phoenix Metroplex area.
- Join a group of 8 Cardiologists and 8 APPs (Interventional, Non-Invasive, and EP)
- Walk into a ready-made practice and full patient load.
- The physicians in this group have been named Phoenix Top Docs for the last 25 years.
- The practice is IAC and ACR accredited
- Opportunity to work with residents and fellows if desired
- A comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, dental, vision, and life insurances; vacation; CME allowance; 401K; profit-sharing plan, and more
- Partnership Track
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
Living in Phoenix
- Phoenix is the fifth-largest city in the US and is the heart of the American Southwest
- Known for its year-round sun, desert beauty, and world-class resorts.
- The metro is surrounded by many upscale suburban neighborhoods, perfect for raising your family.
- You?ll enjoy the landscape of red rocks, blue skies, magnificent sunrises, and sunsets
- It?s time to call Phoenix HOME!!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.