Interventional Cardiology Job In Michigan
Interventional Cardiology On Michigan?s Lower PeninsulaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a highly-skilled, collaborative team of cardiologists, including interventional, heart failure, and EP on Michigan?s Lower Peninsula!?
- Full range of Cardiology services - acute coronary interventions, high-risk procedures, TAVR, Watchman, and a robust STEMI Program?
- Technology includes CardioMEMS HF System, Volocity 3D Mapping System, Advanced Imaging,?and more...?
- Dedicated and experienced APPs and support staff
- Call 1:4
- Hospital is a 324-bed teaching hospital with over 3,300 employees
Offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan plus WRVUs and a Full Benefits Package including:
- Paid Vacation
- CME $ and Days
- 403(b) and 457 (b) Plans
- Life, Health, Dental, and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
About the Area:?
- Located in the beautiful Great Lakes Bay Region in Michigan?s Lower Peninsula?
- Was recently named one of the ?Top 15 Dreamtowns? in the U.S.??
- Was named the #2 Safest City in the US in 2021?
- Home to the world headquarters of Dow Chemical Company
- The area boasts a healthy economy, affordable cost of living, excellent schools
- Numerous shopping and dining options, a vibrant downtown district, a thriving local business community, scores of outdoor recreation and entertainment options, and much more.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.