Colorectal Surgery Job In Ohio
Colorectal Surgery Practice In Northeast Ohio - Top Salary & Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Aultman Healthcare System is seeking a BE/BC Colon-Rectal Surgeon for a full-time employment opportunity with our employed medical group in Canton, Ohio.
- The Colorectal Surgeon will be part of a collaborative and growing team located at our main medical campus.
- The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to develop a colorectal practice with the support of a multidisciplinary team including 24/7 Trauma surgeons, 24/7 Intensivists, a large Hospitalist staff, and an established breast and cancer center on campus.
- Responsibilities include performing scheduled and when required, unscheduled outpatient services in a medical practice setting on campus; performing scheduled surgical services or other procedures as required; and attending/rounding on all Colorectal/General Surgery inpatients as necessary, performing preoperative workups for patients and obtain consents. Participation in general and trauma call panels is optional.
- Leading compensation package
- Education loan reimbursement is available
- ?Relocation allowance
- ?Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- CME Allowance
- H1B Sponsorship Eligible
- U.S. News and World Report - Best Hospitals
- Magnet Designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Serving Stark and surrounding counties since 1892, Stark County?s largest employer
- Licensed for more than 800 beds with more than 40 different medical specialties and 607 active physicians
- Independent 3-hospital system with locations in 6 counties; Hospitalist team serves the only main campus in Canton
- A not-for-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status
- Medical Education program for Ortho, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, and Radiology residencies; General and interventional cardiology fellowships
- Regional campus to Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Arts District in Downtown Canton
- Cleveland Orchestra is only 50 minutes away
- Broadway shows at Cleveland?s Playhouse Square
- Professional baseball, football, hockey, and basketball an hour away
- Public schools are top-ranked in the state
- International airports less than 2 hours away
- Blossom, outdoor amphitheater, 45 minutes north
- Akron-Canton (CAK) regional airport with nonstop
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.