Urology Job In California
Central California Urology Position - Leading Comp & Resident StipendNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join Busy Urology Group Practice in Central California and enjoy a solid established referral network with a variety of patient diagnosis.
- Avg. Patient Census: 20+ with increased overtime
- Work Schedule: 5 days w/ scheduled procedural days
- Call Requirements:?1:5 w/ stipend, Hospital has additional ED call opportunity
- OP vs IP Details: Mix
- Certification/Academic Requirements: Board Certified Only /Fellowship trained
- EMR: Athena w/ Dragon dictation
- Available Resources upon start: Full staffed with assigned MA; Da Vinci robots at the hospital; MOB has Urology procedural rooms
- Leading compensation
- Available Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental 401K, CME Allowance, Malpractice/Tail Insurance Coverage, a Resident stipend of up to $2k for the last two years of residency
- A diverse mid-sized community that offers reasonable housing costs, good schools, and world-class performing arts.
- Hike the backcountry wilderness at Yosemite National Park.
- Go wine tasting at award-winning wineries in the Central Valley &; Napa.
- Ski the slopes at nearby Lake Tahoe.
- Quick access to East Bay and San Francisco provides endless amenities without the stigma of the high cost of living, long commutes, and traffic congestion.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.