Nurse Practitioner Job In Panama City, Florida
Full-Time- Post-Acute Care- Advance Practice Provider: FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
Full-Time- Post-Acute Care- Advance Practice Provider - Panama City, Florida
HNI Healthcare is seeking an Advance Practice Provider possessing strong inpatient experience and the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- High income potential with W-RVU based incentive model
- M-F schedule
- Strong inpatient experience is required
- Take-charge individual with decision-making and leadership skills
- 24/7 HNI hospitalist coverage Ascension Sacred Heart Bay
- Program Director dedicated to Post-Acute Care
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision.
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, that helps drive improved outcomes.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Advance Practice Provider with strong inpatient experience (IM, FM, Geriatric, Critical Care)
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.