Nurse Practitioner Job In Tampa, Florida
Full-Time Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Tampa, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Urgent Care Pediatrics Internal Medicine
Urgent Care Family Medicine
Job Summary:MD Now Urgent Care is seeking experienced, board certified physician assistants or nurse practitioners to join our Tampa, Florida clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Florida state medical licensure
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric -and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About MD Now Urgent Care:
- MD Now is the largest and fastest growing provider of Urgent Care in Florida. The company was founded in 2005 and has grown to 59. We are continuing to grow—and with growth comes opportunity!
- In exciting news, MD Now recently merged with HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers. This benefits HCA by providing convenient outpatient care for their patients. It also connects MD Now patients to a comprehensive statewide network of care including acute care and specialty services should they be needed. We are now in the integration process which is scheduled to be complete by the end of the year.