Hospitalist Job In Fargo, North Dakota
All Days Hospitalist Opportunity in Fargo, ND CPH# JOB-2759421Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The area has become a shopping mecca, attracting major retailers (check out West Acres Mall) and throngs of shoppers from throughout the region. Experience culture with ethnic celebrations, concerts for every taste, sports of all kinds, and major names in entertainment. Arts and theater abound, from unique films at the Fargo Theatre to fine arts at Plains Art Museum.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive a residency stipend, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
For information about this job other similar jobs throughout the US, please call Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Blocked schedule of 7on and 7off, all days
- Internal medicine residency trained only
- No ICU or procedures, responds to RRT
- Shopping mecca of the Midwest
- Excellent compensation package
- Relocation and sign-on bonus offered
- 2023s welcome to apply
- Eligible visa site with limited slots
- Our services are free for you
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.