General Surgery Job In Hendersonville, Tennessee
General Surgery Opportunity in Hendersonville, TNNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Looking for BE/BC General Surgeon to join a growing community practice in Nashville, TN.
- Board eligible or certified in general surgery
- Freedom to practice broad surgical skills
- No bariatrics program
- Robotics experience is preferred
- Available to start in 2022/2023
- Competitive compensation
- Sign On Bonus & Relocation offered
- Fully accredited, 159 bed hospital offering a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedics, surgical and women’s services
- 7,800+ patient admissions, 47,000+ ER visits
- Level III Trauma
- Two DaVinci Xi robots available
- Convenient practice location near hospital
- 1:4 weekend call shared with community surgeons (with the addition of a new physician)
- Hendersonville - a wonderful lake view community located 19 miles from downtown Nashville. Primary population is 54,068 with median resident age of 39.7, a part of Nashville’s MSA of 1.6 million population
- Sumner County Schools are consistently recognized for their outstanding public school system – Private schools are throughout the community (visit SumnerSchools.com)
- Tennessee: A state with affordable malpractice premiums and No State Personal Income Tax
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Hendersonville is a city in Sumner County, Tennessee, on Old Hickory Lake. The population was 51,372 at the 2010 census. Hendersonville is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area and is located 18 miles northeast of downtown Nashville. The city was settled around 1784 by Daniel Smith, and is named for William Henderson. In 2009 Hendersonville was named as one of the ten best cities for families by Family Circle Magazine.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is an advanced facility offering all realms of healthcare needs. With over $40 million invested since 2000 in expanding the Emergency Room, Critical Care Unit, Endoscopy lab, Surgical Services unit and Women’s Services department as well as upgrading to the latest technology such as breast MRI and digital mammography.
- 110 licensed beds
- 250+ medical staff members
- More than 30 medical specialties
- Growing, affluent lakeside community just 20 minutes north of downtown Nashville
- Dedicated inpatient surgical unit
- Critical Care Unit set to double in size in 2010 from 10 beds to 20
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- HD surgical microscope with digital and video capabilities
- Propeller software that eliminates movement for better MRI images
- Northern Middle Tennessee’s only dedicated breast MRI table