General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Cincinnati, Ohio
100% Psychiatrist Outpatient Opportunity Minutes From Cincinnati Proper in Kentucky CPH# JOB-2760177Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a salary plus production and quality bonus potential. You will be offered a full comprehensive benefits package that includes a CME allowance, 240 hours of PTO, 10 paid holidays includes your birthday, earn additional extended illness time, a 401(k) with match, license and association fee allowance, and student loan repayment.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary plus production and quality bonuses with loan repayment eligibility
- 100% outpatient position
- Focus on youth population ages 12 and older
- Typically work 4 days per week with 1 late night
- No call or weekends
- 14 to 15 patients being seen per day
- Full support staff
- Supervise mid-levels
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.