Pediatric Cardiology Job In Dallas, Texas
Pediatric Cardiology Opportunity in Dallas, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Medical City Children’s Hospital is seeking a pediatric cardiologist with expertise or subspecialty training in inpatient hospital care to join its dynamic and rapidly expanding Congenital Heart Center.
- Board eligible/board certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology
- Physician MD/DO license in Texas or ability to obtain licensure
- Expertise or sub-specialty training in inpatient hospital care
- Proficient skills in general pediatric cardiology, with a focus on acute care
- Employed position
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice, paid time off, CME and dues allowance
The Congenital Heart Center at Medical City Children’s Hospital encompasses a 108 Level IV NICU (the largest in North Texas), a 12-bed dedicated Cardiac Intensive Care Unit and an additional 12-bed step down unit. With over 300 surgeries a year, physicians at the Heart Center care for all ranges of acquired and congenital heart disease. Other key features of the Medical City Children’s Hospital include:
- Level IV NICU
- Level I PICU
- Level IV Maternal Designation
- Congenital Heart Center
- Fetal surgery
- Maternal fetal institute
- Scoliosis and spine care
- Adult hospital on the same campus
- DFWChild Readers - Best hospital to have a baby
- DFWChild Readers - Best childbirth classes in Dallas County
- U.S. News & World Report - Best hospital in Texas
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.
Medical City Dallas has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market – it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here. On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.