Internal Medicine Job In Los Angeles, California
NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Nocturnist Opportunity in Los Angeles!
Adventist Health White Memorial is a full-service teaching hospital offering a comprehensive stroke center, STEMI, and interventional cardiology program, cardiac surgery program, and active neurosurgical and orthopedic services. The hospital has been awarded as One of America’s Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence, a HealthGrades designation earned by less than 5 percent of hospitals nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity to teach residents and enjoy all that downtown Los Angeles has to offer.
- 19 bed ICU
- 3 Intensivist physician program with 2 dedicated Nocturnist Hospitalist Physicians. Intensivists cover the ICU from 7am-11pm. Nocturnists cover the ICU at night from 10pm-8am
- In-house internal medicine and family medicine residency programs.
- Basic ICU procedures are required; Airway management is desired though anesthesia backup is available
- Faculty appointments are available from Loma Linda
- EMR: Cerner with Dragon for dictation
- 7 on 7 off schedule
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Coined the “City of Angels,” Los Angeles residents enjoy a Mediterranean climate, excellent school systems, and unmatched beauty. LA is a melting pot that has something to offer to all cultures and backgrounds. LA is the epicenter of the entertainment industry, is home to 9 professional sports teams, 15+ beaches, and is a perfect place to set roots. White Memorial sits in the Art District, just a few miles from Staples Center, Dodger Stadium, and beautiful Echo Park.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.